Sunday, October 24, 2010

General Conference Fall 2010

Yay yay yay! Guess what I got to do guys?! I got to drive up to Utah with some friends &go to general conference. Let me tell you it was the most amazing experience ever! Just the spirit that was in the room when the prophet walked in was overwhelming. If you put him in a crowd of people in the mall you could pick him out.

Thanks to this amazing lady named Melissa I got to ride up with her family &stay with her family. They were all so nice to me it was so cool of them to let me stay with them! The first session was so cool. When it got over we went back to the hotel &got something to eat. Rushing to get to the conference center we dropped Melissa's dad &sister inlaw at the entrance. We couldn't find a parking space so we went to get on the tram.

It took us 3 times to try &catch that tram. Finally we got to the tram but conference had already started so we did the intelligent thing... We took pictures!! It was a blast! I even got to hang with my mini best friend, B!!

Kodak moment of the trip :)

It was awesome it's all I can say :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! We had a blast having you that General Conference weekend also. Just wait...my mom and dad get out here in December. Then you can get to know them even better. Two of the best people I know!!